Dynamsoft OCR SDK for .NET
Convert Scanned Images to Text in C# or VB.NET; Add-on to Dynamic .NET TWAIN
Dynamsoft .NET OCR Library
The Dynamsoft .NET OCR library is a fast and robust Optical Character Recognition .NET component. It's for use within .NET desktop applications in C# or VB.NET. With its easy OCR APIs, you can quickly implement code to convert PDF or images to digital text for editing, searching or archiving.
By using the image capture modules of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, you can easily integrate the following imaging features in your .NET desktop applications (WinForms and WPF):
- Scan documents from TWAIN scanners
- Capture images from DirectShow webcams
- OCR images to text, searchable PDF files or strings
Dynamsoft OCR Module Features
Comprehensive language support
The Dynamic .NET TWAIN OCR add-on supports more than 40 languages, including English, Arabic, Chinese and more.
Download Language Packages ›
Supports multi-thread processing and zone OCR, which significantly speeds up text recognition in scanned documents.
Multiple output formats
Dynamsoft's OCR SDK enables you to save OCR results in the following formats:
- ⋅ searchable PDFs (including PDF/A 1-b)
- ⋅ text files
- ⋅ string variables
In addition, text over image technology supports multiple image compression formats to reduce PDF file size.
Accurate character recognition and font identification
The SDK provides basic OCR results and also detailed position and format information. This includes font names, font sizes, line widths, and more.
Why Choose Dynamsoft's OCR SDK
- Based on the highly developed open source OCR Basic engine, the optimized Dynamsoft OCR SDK delivers accurate recognition, fast performance, and more. Introduction to Dynamsoft's OCR SDK (PDF)
- Robust integration: multiple document processing features can be combined in a single convenient package. OCR integrates seamlessly with document scanning, 1-D and 2-D barcode detection, and annotation.
- Award-winning technical support: Dynamsoft is committed to providing you with exceptional and comprehensive customer service. We provide multiple support channels: phone, live chat, email, online meetings, forums, and a knowledge base.