Dynamsoft Dynamic Web TWAIN is a web browser plug-in that allows you to scan documents from TWAIN compliant devices, edit the scanned images and upload them to your local folder, FTP site, web server and/or database. Developed based on the TWAIN specification, Dynamic Web TWAIN is compatible with all mainstream browsers including 32-bit and 64-bit Internet Explorer (IE), Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Dynamic Web TWAIN has 3 editions to fulfill your different requirements.
- ActiveX Edition: For 32-bit and 64-bit IE on Windows
- Plug-in Edition: For Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera on Windows
- Mac Edition: Designed for Mac OS
Based on your end users’ scanning environments, you can combine the above three editions properly. Check out How to support multi browsers in one scan page for detailed information.
- Compatible with 32-bit & 64-bit IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Scan images from TWAIN compliant devices, such as scanners, digital cameras.
- Load & Download images from your local folder, web server or database.
- Customize the scanning process: Set the page size, image resolution, brightness, pixel type, contrast, etc.
- Detect blank pages.
- Support for image rotate, mirror, erase, crop, flip, change image size, etc.
- Support for zoom in & zoom out.
- Upload scanned images to your local folder, FTP site, web server or database.
- Support for cookie/session integration.
- Support for SSL to secure the image data.
- Support for RLE, G3, G4, LZW and PackBits TIFF compression to reduce the image size.
To try out Dynamic Web TWAIN, you can play with the online demo first.
30-day free trial is also available for you: