This page allows you to copy a public query to private queries, and vice versa. You can also modify the destination team projects.
Any user can operate this page.
To Copy Query
1. Click Public Queries (or Private Queries) node under Queries node on the left tree menu of Issue Tracking page in the system, and the Public Queries (Private Queries) in Queries page appears.
2. Select the query that you wish to add to private queries on Public Queries in Queries page, click in Copy Query column on the right, and the Copy Query page appears, as seen in the following figure:
3. Input a new name for the query. Name cannot be empty.
4. Select a team project that you'd like to copy the query to. "Queries" stands for global query.
5. Select a query type. There are two types, Public and Private.
6. Click Save to complete copying query.
Window Items:Query name
Name and destination of the query.
Name for the query.Team Project
Name of the destination team project that you'd like to copy the query to. "Queries" stands for global query.Type
Type of the query, Private or Public.
SaveFinish adding the query to private queries.
CancelCancel adding the query to private queries.
Software Configuration Management | SCM Solution | Version Control Software |Source Control Software
Software Configuration Management Hosting |Online Software Configuration Management |SCM Hosted
Copyright © 2010 Dynamsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved.