Thanks for downloading Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Package!
Your download will start shortly. If your download does not begin, click here to retry.
Release Notes for .NET SDK - 8.0
- Implemented the mechanism of loading libraries dynamically at runtime when Parameter Mode Enumerations are used (except *_AUTO and *_SKIP). Use LibraryFileName and LibraryParameters to configure.
- (For IntermediateResult Advanced Module) Added support for decoding IntermediateResult. For example, users with a binarized image could use this function to skip some image preprocessing steps.
- Implemented a new licensing tracking mechanism, License 2.0, which makes it easier for users to track license usage.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneMinDistanceToImageBorders, to set the minimum distance (in pixels) between the barcode zone and image borders.
- Added a new format control parameter, MinRatioOfBarcodeZoneWidthToHeight, to set the minimum ratio (width/height) of the barcode zone.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneBarCountRangeArray, to set the barcode zone’s range of bar count for barcode search.
- Added a new argument, SpatialIndexBlockSize, for RPM_GENERAL_RGB_CONTRAST, RPM_GENERAL_GRAY_CONTRAST and RPM_GENERAL_HSV_CONTRAST.
- Added a new parameter, DeblurModes, so users can use different deblur algorithms for different scenarios. DeblurModes has the following enum types: DirectBinarization, ThresholdBinarization, GrayEqulization, Smoothing, Morphing, DeepAnalysis and Sharpening.
- Improved the localization speed for the ScanDirectly mode.
- Improved the localization accuracy for DataMatrix codes with a narrow quiet zone.
- DeblurLevel is now deprecated. It still works in this version but could be removed in the near future. We recommend using DeblurModes instead.
- The .NET assembly DLL file (Dynamsoft.BarcodeReader.dll) does not include compressed C++ DLLs. Now, users need to distribute Dynamsoft.BarcodeReader.dll, DynamsoftCommon.dll, x86/x64 folders with the application.
This page is compatible for:
In this article: