Dynamic Web TWAIN 13.2 Released
We are happy to announce that version 13.2 of Dynamic Web TWAIN, the cross-browser and cross-platform document scanning SDK, is released.
Updates in the new version
- [HTML5 for All] fixed a memory leak where the scanning service didn’t release memory after transferring image data to web browsers. Note: this bug started in version 13.0.
- [HTML5 for Mac] fixed a bug where sometimes the web twain service didn’t get shut down properly.
- [ActiveX] fixed a bug where a base64 string ended with “==” could not be decoded by using the SetCustomDSDataEx method.
- [ActiveX] fixed a bug where the Dynamsoft.WebTwainEnv.Load method didn’t work after calling the Dynamsoft.WebTwainEnv.Unload method.
- [ActiveX] fixed a bug where the TransferMode property didn’t work properly.