Dynamic Web TWAIN 14.0 Optimized Image Viewer
We are happy to announce the release of version 14.0 of Dynamic Web TWAIN, the cross-browser cross-platform document scanning SDK for web applications.
- Optimized HTML5 image viewer with the following new features:
- Loading local images with drag and drop
- Rearranging one or multiple images with drag and drop within the viewer
- Select multiple areas on an image
- Added a new upload module to HTML5 for Windows Edition to handle upload jobs behind the scenes even after the browser is closed.
- Added a 64-bit service, 64-bit scan module, and 64-bit PDF Rasterizer to HTML5 for Windows Edition.
- Added configurations in dynamsoft.webtwain.config.js which enables setting the display language for built-in prompts and the image editor.
- Added a configuration IfAddMD5InUploadHeader in dynamsoft.webtwain.config.js which determines whether the header dwt-md5 is added in HTTP posts.
Try out the new version
To see the new version in action, please try this online demo.
You can also download the 30-day free trial below and try out the new version.
If you have any questions or comments on the new version, please let us know.