Dynamsoft Barcode Reader for iOS SDK is Now Available
We are pleased to announce that Dynamsoft’s iOS barcode scanner SDK is now available. With this new iOS barcode SDK, you can easily develop an iOS App and transform iPhone into barcode scanning tools. Dynamsoft Barcode Reader for iOS SDK supports iOS 7, 8, 9, iPhone 4s and above. Valid architectures: armv7/arm64/i386/x86_64.
Watch the video below and see the barcode reader SDK works in an iOS app: <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zzf1WHX06tw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen" width="640" height="390"></iframe>
Dynamsoft’s iOS Barcode Scanner SDK Highlights:
- Supports reading single barcodes
- Supports barcode scanning from images and iPhone cameras
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous barcode decoding
- Reads bar codes without a quiet zone
- Decodes bar codes printed on various surfaces such as passports, ID cards, vehicle identification numbers (VIN), boxes, documents, and more.
- 1D barcode types supported include: Code 39，Code 128, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, and UPC-E
- 2D barcode types supported include: QRCode, DATAMATRIX, and PDF417 and several other barcode types
We provide developers with a free SDK trial – details can be had at the below link. So, you can give it a test run or if you’re ready to purchase, you can do that here.
We also provide rich code samples and award-winning support that includes a knowledge base, email, chat, and more to help anyone get started.
The addition of support for iOS extends Dynamsoft’s imaging SDK solutions across the big three platforms that consist of mobile, web and desktop. If you need to find an SDK for other platforms, please browse through our complete product offerings of [document imaging SDKs].
Read the full product announcement here.
Learn more about the Dynamsoft Barcode Reader for iOS SDK >
Download the free trial and build your iOS barcode scanning app now >
Let us know if you have any questions about our new iOS barcode scanning SDK.