Dynamsoft Dynamic Web TWAIN 11.3 released
v11.3 includes improved barcode reader and PDF rasterizer We are pleased to announce that version 11.3 of Dynamic Web TWAIN, the web-based TWAIN scanning and imaging SDK, is now available!
Highlights of the new version:
- Added support for reading binary barcode and returning the result as a base64 string
- Updated barcode reader library to v126.96.36.199 which uses improved positioning algorithm that can better identify and locate DataMatrix barcodes
- Added IsTextBasedPDF API to the PDF rasterizer to determine whether a PDF is text-based
- Improved the event OnPostLoad so that it gets triggered for the methods HTTPDownload(Ex), FTPDownload(Ex) as well as LoadImageFromBase64Binary
- [HTML5 edition only] Improved the API AcquireImage. Now you can set two callback functions to this method to check its status
For more details, please refer to the release notes.
Try the latest version
How to purchase
If you are ready to place an order, please visit our Online Store or contact sales[at]dynamsoft.com for a quotation. For any tech questions, please email support[at]dynamsoft.com.