SourceAnywhere 6.1 Released!
I’m pleased to announce that SourceAnywhere 6.1 is available. This is a SQL server-based version control software designed as a VSS replacement.
Below are the main improvements we made in this version.
- Improved folder level Branch & Merge.
- Type of Merge, Recover, Edit is now supported.
- Merge result can be exported.
- Improved merge by label.
- Improved Project & File Branches Property interface.
- Added auto detection of server names and instance names of SQL Servers when installing the server.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
If you have a valid software maintenance contract, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for FREE upgrade to this new version. Otherwise, you can either renew maintenance or purchase upgrade to get this version.
If you have any comments or suggestions about this new version, please contact us at email@example.com.