SourceAnywhere Hosted 6.1 is Coming
We are going to upgrade SourceAnywhere Hosted Service to version 6.1 this Saturday.
Start: Saturday, 7 February 2015, 21:00 EST
End: Saturday, 7 February 2015, 23:59 EST
There are some new improvements we’d like to share with you:
- Added folder-level Branch & Merge.
- Branch: Folder and file items can be branched directly to another location without being shared first.
- Merge: Branched folder and file items can be combined into one location.
- Added two new folder-level permissions, “Web Deploy” and “List Folder Content”.
- Optional warnings available at Tools->Options. You can choose to display a warning message when:
- Check out an already checked out file
- Exit SourceAnywhere Client when there are checked out items
- Delete/purge a file or project
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.
From your end, please install 6.1 AFTER the service upgrade:
- [Optional] Client: 3.0.1 is still compatible with 6.1, but it is recommend to upgrade to enjoy full features and better performance. Download here»
- [Required] Server Manager: Please upgrade your Server Manager, otherwise it would not work. Download here»
If you need other installers or have any tech questions, please email email@example.com.