Barcode Reader SDK Programming
This tutorial will help developers get familiar with Dynamsoft Barcode SDK. No matter which programming language you are using, you are able to quickly implement Barcode applications with a few lines of code.
Creating Barcode Reader Applications with Different Programming Languages
Download and install Dynamsoft Barcode Reader.
Here is a list of Barcode samples:
- Java: How to Make Java Barcode Reader with Dynamsoft Barcode SDK
- Windows Universal C++: How to Create a Universal Barcode Reader on Windows 10 with C/C++ Legacy Code
- Golang: How to Use SWIG to Link Windows DLL with Golang
- HTML5: How to Make HTML5 Barcode Reader with Desktop and Mobile Cameras
- Swift: How to Bridge C Code to Create Swift Barcode Reader on Mac
- Ruby: How to Make Ruby Barcode Reader with C++ Barcode SDK on Mac OS X
- Java: How to Create Java Barcode Reader on Linux with JNI
- Python: How to Make Python Barcode Extension on Linux
For more sample code, please visit https://github.com/Dynamsoft/Dynamsoft-Barcode-Reader/tree/master/samples and https://github.com/dynamsoftsamples.
If you are interested in other programming languages, please leave your ideas in comments.