Dynamic .NET TWAIN 2.0 Released!
I’m glad to announce that Dynamsoft released version 2.0 of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, the .NET component for TWAIN scanning desktop applications.
In the major upgrade, we added support for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and above. Running under any CPU (both 32-bit and 64-bit) is also available in the new release. In addition, V2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Added property PDFPageSize to set the page size of PDF files. All page size values listed in DWTPDFPageSize are supported.
- Added properties to set PDF file margins: PDFMarginBottom, PDFMarginLeft, PDFMarginRight, PDFMarginTop
- Optimized the zoom feature: smoother transformation when zooming in/out an image.
- Added methods to save the settings of the user interface of the source: SaveCustomDSData, SaveCustomDSDataEx
- Added methods to restore the saved settings of the user interface: LoadCustomDSData, LoadCustomDSDataEx
You can download Dynamic .NET TWAIN 2.0 and have a try. I’d love to hear your comments.