Dynamic .NET TWAIN 5.0 Released!
I’m glad to announce Dynamic .NET TWAIN 5.0 is released today. Dynamic .NET TWAIN is a .NET Component for TWAIN Scanning which enables you to acquire images from any TWAIN compliant devices and UVC compatible Webcams, edit the scanned images and then save them to a local disk, web server, database or FTP site.
Here are some highlights of the new features in version 5.0:
- Added WPF version of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, which makes it easier to integrate document scanning feature into your WPF applications.
- Added an IfShowCancelDialogWhenBarcodeOrOCR property to display a progress bar while doing barcode or OCR.
- Added an OnWaitForEnd event to detect the beginning and ending of Barcode/OCR progress.
- Changed the way trial notification is displayed to make it more friendly
- Added GIF format support for load and download methods.
- Improved the Print method so that users are able to print the desired number of pages instead of just all of them.
Thanks for the continued support of our customers. I hope you enjoy the new version.