Dynamic Web TWAIN 6.2 Released!
I’m glad to announce that version 6.2 of Dynamic Web TWAIN, a web scanning solution, was released today!
The new version of Dynamic Web TWAIN supports TWAIN Specification 2.1. Also, it includes many new features/improvements according to the feedback of our customers. I’m putting the highlights below:
- Compatible with DEP and Protected Mode.
- Plug-in edition now supports Windows Authentication and Basic Authentication as well.
- End users can now install the ActiveX control to personal folders.
- Improved support for Canon scanners.
- Added support for fitting image to the width or height of window.
- Added support for getting the general info a scanned image (width, height, bit depth etc).
You can visit the following page for more details on what’s new in Dynamic Web TWAIN 6.2: http://www.dynamsoft.com/Products/WebTWAIN_News.aspx
Dynamic Web TWAIN 6.3, which will include 64-bit version, is on the way. Stay tuned.