Image Acquisition Control Optimized for Web App
Dynamsoft ImageCapture Suite, Give Your Customers the Most Flexibility
Dynamsoft’s DWT (Dynamic Web TWAIN), an image acquisition SDK, available since 2013 has won the trust of many customers from different industries, including Lockheed Martin, IBM, Nokia and more. Optimized for web applications, the component supports Internet Explorer, follows by Firefox, Chrome and other mainstream browsers on Windows, and then Mac OS X is supported from v6.4. In addition, the improvement of the feature set along the way as well the robust security ones make the control much stronger and more competitive.
Based on years of experience and also the valuable feedback from our customers, Dynamsoft provides a new SDK this month– ICS (ImageCapture Suite). Inheriting almost all the beautiful features of Dynamic Web TWAIN, the new component added the support of capturing images from webcams. In other words, with ICS, you can provide the most flexibility image acquisition solution for your customers, regardless what kind of devices they are using, scanners, webcams or others.
I’d like to share with you the key features available in ICS.
- Compatible with the mainstream browsers including IE (both 32-bit & 64-bit), Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
- Able to capture images from scanners, webcams and other TWAIN/WIA/UVC compatible devices.
- Support for loading images from local folders, web servers and databases.
- Support for image editing, such as Crop, Rotate, Change Image Size, Mirror and more.
- Support for saving/uploading images to your system. It includes local folder, web server, FTP site, database, SharePoint Library.
- Robust security features. Support for SSL and Windows/Forms/Basic Authentications.
- Support for cookie/session.
Learn the details.
If you are interested in the SDK, 30-day free trial is available: ImageCapture Suite 30-Dat Free Trial Download
Or you can see in action: ImageCapture Suite Online Demo