I’m pleased to announce that Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere 4.4 is released on July 9th, 2013. This is a SQL server-based version control software designed as a VSS replacement.
Based on all our customers’ valuable feedback on SourceAnywhere Standalone 4.3, we have made some further improvements in this new version.
Highlights in SourceAnywhere 4.4:
- Improved the performance of LAN file transfer for the “Get” and “Check out” operations
- Optional warnings available at Tools -> Options. You can choose to display a warning message when
- Check out an already checked out file
- Exit SourceAnywhere Client when there are checked out items
- Delete/Purge a file or project
- More options in the “Add Files” dialog
- You can “Check out Immediately” the added files
- You can “Remove local copy” of the added files
- Do Diff when checking in a file or project
If you have any questions or comments regarding the new release, please feel free to let me know (email@example.com).