Show Differences (History Diff) Dialog Box
Allows you to compare a
history version of an item to a previous version in repository, etc.
Dialog Box Items
Specifies the source item you want to compare. You can click the Browse
button to navigate to the source path in Local Path or Server Path.
- Type: Chooses the source version you want to compare by. There
are three ways to find the version of the source item:
- Version: Specify the version of the source item by version number.
See Select Version.
- Label: Specify the version of the source item by label. See
- Latest Version: Specify the latest version of the source item.
Specifies the target item to which you want to compare the source item.
- Type: Chooses the target version you want to compare by.
View Options (Available only for Folder Diff)
- Recursive: Shows the differences for the selected folder and all
- Show items that exist only in source path: Includes files in the
source path only.
- Show items that exist only in target path: Includes files in the
target path only.
- Show items that are different: Includes all files that are in
both places but are different from each other.
- Show items that are the same: Includes files in both places that
are the same from each other.
Opens the Visual Diff window to show the comparison result.
Cancels the Show Differences command and closes the dialog box.