Adds one or more files to the selected project.
You must have the Add access rights to use this command.
- Select the project you want to add file(s) to.
- Click Add Files button on the toolbar or select Add Files from either the File menu or by right-clicking the selected project.
- In Add File dialog box, select the file(s) you want to add.
- Click Add to display the Add File Comment dialog box.
- Type a comment in the Comment box to describe the file(s) you are adding.
- Click OK.
Note: You can also add files using drag and drop from Windows Explorer to project tree or file list in Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted.