Adds files recursively from the project level.
You must have Add access right to use this command.
How to add a folder
- Select the project you want to add a folder to.
- Click Add Folder button on the toolbar or select Add Folder from either the File menu or by right-clicking the selected project.
- In Add Folder dialog box, select a folder from the folders list.
- Click OK to display the Add Folder Comment dialog box.
- Type a comment in the Comment box to describe the folder you are adding.
- If you want subfolders included, click Recursive.
- Click OK.
Note: You can also add a folder using drag and drop from Windows Explorer to project tree or file list in Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted.