Breaks a share link while retaining a copy of the file or copies the selected history version of an item to a location you specify.
You must have Branch access right to both the source and destination project to use this command.
You can branch either a shared file or a history version of an item. When a file is branched, the branch history of the file is shown in the the Paths tab in the Properties dialog box.
Note: In Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted, branching a file does not increment the version number of the file.
1. Select the shared file or project.
2. Click Branch button on the toolbar or select the Branch command from the Source menu.
3. Add any comments in the Branch Comment dialog box and click OK.
1. In the History Explorer or Show Labels dialog box, select the file or project version you want to branch.
2. Click Branch button.
3. Specify the project under which the branch will be created.
4. Add any comments in the Branch Comment dialog box and click OK.