Cloaks a project.
Cloaked projects will be skipped in recursive operations. For example, commands such as Get, Check Out, Check In and Undo Check Out will not affect a cloaked project.
1. Select the project from the project tree.
2. Select Cloak Project command from the Tools menu.
3. The project symbol in the project tree will change to light gray, indicating that the project has been cloaked.
1. Select the cloaked project.
2. Select Uncloak Project command from the Tools menu.
Note: You can also cloak or uncloak a project in the General tab of Project Properties dialog box.