Macromedia Studio Plug-in
Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted provides a plug-in for Macromedia Studio, which enables Dreamweaver or Flash users to access their
Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted repositories
To enable Dreamweaver Plug-in
- Launch Dreamweaver, and then open the Manage Sites dialog box
under the Site menu.
- Click New to create a new site, and then select Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted access
method on the Remote Info page of the Site Definition dialog box,
as shown in the following figures:
- Click OK to finish the site definition.
Files in this site are now configured for using Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted Plug-in.
If Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted Plug-in has already been configured in Macromedia Dreamweaver, it is also valid in Macromedia Flash.
To enable Flash Plug-in
- Open the Open
from Site dialog box under file menu, and connect to the
site specified in Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- OR -
- Launch Flash, and then open the Edit Sites dialog box under the
Click New to create a new site.
- Enter the essential information, and choose Dynamsoft SourceAnywhere Hosted in
Connection dropdown list.
- Click OK.