ImageCapture Suite 9.1 Preview
What’s included in the v9.1 Preview?
- Added native scanning for Mac Edition. The new property - ImageCaptureDriverType - allows Mac users to directly acquire images via native scan (without installing a TWAIN driver).
- Improved IE users’ experience when using a separate process for document scanning. In v9.0, IE users might need to manually allow the broker process to run. It is now automated with the enhanced security of the ActiveX edition.
- **Improved performance of Code 39 and QR Code recognition for Barcode Reader add-on.**
- **Upgraded Tesseract OCR engine for OCR add-on.**
- Fixed a bug that OnPostTransfer event was not triggered in some cases.
How to use the v9.1 Preview?
We appreciate your feedback
Your feedback is important for us to improve the product. Let us know how you like about ImageCapture Suite 9.1 in the comments section below. Please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments you may have.