Thanks for downloading Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Package!
Your download will start shortly. If your download does not begin, click here to retry.
- Added properties
vibrateDuration to control the vibration of a device when barcodes are found.
- Added methods
decodeCurrentFrame() to make it possible for users to show the video and manually trigger the decoding of a frame.
- Added a sample for Vue 3.
- Optimized how the WASM files are created to make them smaller (18% smaller).
- When opening a camera takes too long and times out, an exception will be thrown.
- When the webpage in which a
BarcodeScanner instance is running gets hidden (not visible to the user), the barcode scanning will stop automatically. Later when it becomes visible again, the scanning will resume automatically.
- Added a “Powered by Dynamsoft” logo to the default Barcode Scanner UI.
- Resolved a bug that returns the error as a Promise object instead of a string when calling the method loadWasm().
- Added a new mode argument,
RegionPredetectionModes that determines if the SDK attempts to find an accurate boundary when RegionPredetectionModes is set to
- Improved both the localization and decoding algorithms for Postal Codes.
LM_STATISTICS_POSTAL_CODE will not be added automatically when enabling Postal Code in your runtime settings. Instead, users must manually add it to the LocalizationMode array if it is required.
- Resolved a bug that infrequently causes the application to crash when decoding a MicroPDF417 barcode.
- Added support for SSR (Server-side Rendering) and 3 related samples for Nextjs, Nuxtjs and gatsby respectively.
- Fixed a bug where if
scanner.destroy() is called before
scanner.show() finishes, the camera will not be released.
parityData in the
- Improved the recognition accuracy for GS1 Databar.
- Removed the exception code from
barcodeText when using a valid trial license.
- Optimized memory usage when using WebGL for mapping color images into grayscale images which made the process faster.
- Fixed a bug where
documentName don’t have value in the
IRT_TYPED_BARCODE_ZONE intermediate result.
- Added support for MSI Code (Modified Plessey).
- Added a new member
BarcodeZoneMinDistanceToImageBorders in the
PublicRuntimeSettings struct to set the minimum distance (in pixels) between barcode zone and image borders.
- Added exception error message to
TextResult when license initialization fails or decoding authorization fails.
- Improved the localization robustness for QR Code.
- Improved the localization for low quality 1D barcodes.
- Improved the deblurring performance and recognition rate for DataMatrix.
- Improved the recognition rate for Aztec.
- Improved runtime setting presets to use
- Fixed a bug where Micro PDF417 may not be localized in multiple-barcode scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the
BarcodeFormat parameters do not work in the
- Fixed a memory issue in iOS Safari caused by enabling sound.
- Fixed an issue with UTF-8 character encoding.
- Added support for decoding barcodes from an existing video stream.
- Introduced new namespace
- Implemented a new licensing tracking mechanism, License 2.0, which makes it easier for users to track license usage.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneMinDistanceToImageBorders, to set the minimum distance (in pixels) between the barcode zone and image borders.
- Added a new format control parameter, MinRatioOfBarcodeZoneWidthToHeight, to set the minimum ratio (width/height) of the barcode zone.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneBarCountRangeArray, to set the barcode zone’s range of bar count for barcode search.
- Added a new argument, SpatialIndexBlockSize, for RPM_GENERAL_RGB_CONTRAST, RPM_GENERAL_GRAY_CONTRAST and RPM_GENERAL_HSV_CONTRAST.
- Added a new parameter, DeblurModes, so users can use different deblur algorithms for different scenarios. DeblurModes has the following enum types: DirectBinarization, ThresholdBinarization, GrayEqulization, Smoothing, Morphing, DeepAnalysis and Sharpening.
- Changed the default runtime preset setting of
- Improved the localization speed for the
- Improved the localization accuracy for DataMatrix codes with a narrow quiet zone.
DeblurLevel is now deprecated. It still works in this version but could be removed in the near future. We recommend using