Thanks for downloading Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Package!
Your download will start shortly. If your download does not begin, click here to retry.
Release Notes for iOS SDK - 8.x
- Added new attributes
isMirrored to the
IsMirrored returns whether the barcode is mirrored.
- Added a new argument,
ThresholdCompensation, to the
BinarizationModes mode arguments.
- Faster recognition speeds when detecting dense QR Codes.
- Improved the performance of boundary identification for DataMatrix codes.
ThreshValueCoefficient is now deprecated. It still works in this version but could be removed in the near future. We recommend using ThresholdCompensation instead.
- Fixed an issue that happens when calling initLicenseFromLTS if
handShakeCode is not set.
- Replaced the static library with a dynamic library to avoid compatibility issues with other Dynamsoft products or third-party libraries.
- Dynamsoft Camera Enhancer (DCE) is now available for DBR users to quickly deploy the camera module. We added a new API and a new class to simplify the user operations when using DBR and DCE at the same time.
- Added a new class,
iDCESettingParameters, and a new API,
SetCameraEnhancerParam, to enable the parameter transfer between DBR and the DCE. The parameter transferring will improve the focus ability of the camera.
- Samples are updated. DCE is handling the camera-related settings in the samples.
- Added a new mode argument,
RegionPredetectionModes that determines if the SDK attempts to find an accurate boundary when RegionPredetectionModes is set to
- Added a new an attribute,
organizationID (string) to
iDMLTSConnectionParameters. The attribute adds a new layer of security for both full and trial licenses.
- Improved both the localization and decoding algorithms for Postal Codes.
LM_STATISTICS_POSTAL_CODE will not be added automatically when enabling Postal Code in your runtime settings. Instead, users must manually add it to the LocalizationMode array if it is required.
- Resolved a bug that infrequently causes the application to crash when decoding a MicroPDF417 barcode.
parityData in the
- Improved the recognition accuracy for GS1 Databar.
- Removed the exception code from
barcodeText when using a valid trial license.
- Fixed a bug where
documentName don’t have value in the
IRT_TYPED_BARCODE_ZONE intermediate result.
- Added support for MSI Code (Modified Plessey).
- Added a new member
barcodeZoneMinDistanceToImageBorders in the
iPublicRuntimeSettings Class to set the minimum distance (in pixels) between barcode zone and image borders. Previously, it is only available in the JSON template. It can be now configured by setting
- Added exception error message to
iTextResult when license initialization fails or decoding authorization fails.
- Improved the localization robustness for QR Code.
- Improved the localization for low quality 1D barcodes.
- Improved the deblurring performance and recognition rate for DataMatrix.
- Improved the recognition rate for Aztec.
- Fixed a bug where Micro PDF417 may not be localized in multiple-barcode scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where the
BarcodeFormat parameters do not work in the
- (For IntermediateResult Advanced Module) Added support for decoding IntermediateResult. For example, users with a binarized image could use this function to skip some image preprocessing steps.
- Implemented a new licensing tracking mechanism, License 2.0, which makes it easier for users to track license usage.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneMinDistanceToImageBorders, to set the minimum distance (in pixels) between the barcode zone and image borders.
- Added a new format control parameter, MinRatioOfBarcodeZoneWidthToHeight, to set the minimum ratio (width/height) of the barcode zone.
- Added a new format control parameter, BarcodeZoneBarCountRangeArray, to set the barcode zone’s range of bar count for barcode search.
- Added a new argument, SpatialIndexBlockSize, for RPM_GENERAL_RGB_CONTRAST, RPM_GENERAL_GRAY_CONTRAST and RPM_GENERAL_HSV_CONTRAST.
- Added a new parameter, DeblurModes, so users can use different deblur algorithms for different scenarios. DeblurModes has the following enum types: DirectBinarization, ThresholdBinarization, GrayEqulization, Smoothing, Morphing, DeepAnalysis and Sharpening.
- Improved the localization speed for the ScanDirectly mode.
- Improved the localization accuracy for DataMatrix codes with a narrow quiet zone.
- DeblurLevel is now deprecated. It still works in this version but could be removed in the near future. We recommend using DeblurModes instead.