Imaging Processing Add-ons for Dynamic .NET TWAIN
OCR, Barcode Reader, PDF Annotation
Dynamic .NET TWAIN comes with three imaging add-ons, which includes barcode reader, PDF annotation and OCR, for image processing. The SDKs enrich the functionalities of post-processing the captured documents/images from scanners and webcams. It is compatible with WinForms & WPF application, supporting C# and VB.NET programming.
How it Works?
Barcode Reader add-on enables you to decode 1D/2D barcodes.
Integrated with the image capture module - Dynamic .NET TWAIN, you can retrieve barcode information from documents/images captured from scanners, webcams and other devices.
Licensing allows royalty-free distribution for desktop applications.
- Supports reading 10 types of 1-D barcode and 5 types of 2-D barcode
- Detects QR barcodes at any orientation and rotation angles, regardless of its color
- Supports reading barcodes in a specified area of a selected image
- Reads multiple barcodes in one image
- Returns the complete barcode number
- Returns the barcode result in a string
- Detects the barcode type
- Supports reading specified types of barcode which will speed up the barcode decoding process
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC). Barcodes can be read even when they are partially damaged
Dynamic .NET TWAIN Barcode Reader supports the recognition of dozens of different barcode types and sub-types.
|1D barcodes||Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, RSS-14|
|2D barcodes||Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)|
How it Works?
.NET Image Annotation SDK - Add markup to PDF files
Dynamic .NET TWAIN PDF Annotation add-ons enables you to add PDF annotation capabilities to your .NET applications, so that you can markup and draw objects onto a PDF document. Such objects might include underlines or highlights, notes/comments, circles, and more. These visible metadata elements are superimposed over the image, but do not change the underlying master PDF image.
Supported objects include text, rectangles, lines and ellipses. You can add one or many annotations to each page, and all annotations can be independently resized, moved, rotated, and placed on different layers. You can also select multiple annotations, forming a group.
Built-In Annotation Objects and Basic Features
|0 - 100% Transparency|
|Customizable fill color|
|Customizable line color|
|Rotate 90 degrees|
- Set the order of annotations by using "bring to front" and "send to back".
- Allow any object to be rendered at transparency levels from 0 - 100%.
- Add any number of annotation objects to an image. These objects can be moved and resized independently.
- Multiple annotations can be selected as a group so that they are moved as one object.
- Annotations can be printed with the base image.
- Text annotations can be rotated with the image in 90 degree increments.
- A smooth dynamic display. Objects are shown with an outline when resizing, so the resulting size is clear.
- Responds to numerous mouse clicks events, allowing custom scripts or actions to be implemented.
- Annotations can use custom controls by making use of the Annotation Data class.
- All icons for all annotation types are fully customizable at any size.
- Intuitive and powerful interface.
How it Works?
Dynamic .NET TWAIN OCR add-on is a fast and robust Optical Character Recognition library that can be embedded into your WinForms & WPF application. It can accurately perform OCR on scanned documents or image capture from webcam in different languages and convert them to text or searchable PDFs.
Extensive language support
Dynamic .NET TWAIN OCR add-on supports more than 40 languages, including Arabic, Chinese and more.
Supports multi-thread processing and zone OCR which significantly speeds up text recognition from scanned documents.
Dynamsoft OCR SDK enables you to save OCR result in the following formats:
- searchable PDFs (including PDF/A 1-b)
- text files
- string variable
The output can be then used for other applications. In addition, text over image technology supports multiple image compression formats to reduce the size of PDF files.
Accurate recognition with font identification
The SDK not only provides basic OCR results, but also detailed position and format information, including font names, font sizes, line widths, and more.
Why Dynamsoft OCR SDK
- Uses the Tesseract OCR engine. Optimized based on the highly developed open source engine, the OCR SDK gives you a better experience with accurate recognition, fast performance, and more.
Introduction to OCR SDK (PDF)
- Robust Integration. You can integrate a multitude of document processing features all in one application, including document scanning, 1-D & 2-D barcode detection, OCR, Annotation and image uploading
- Award-winning technical support. Dynamsoft is committed to giving better customer service and provides multiple support channels: phone call, live chat, email, online meeting, forums, kb, etc. More info >>