Imaging Processing Add-ons for Dynamic .NET TWAIN
OCR, Barcode Reader, PDF Annotation
Dynamic .NET TWAIN comes with three imaging add-ons, which includes barcode reader, PDF annotation and OCR, for image processing. The SDKs enrich the functionalities of post-processing the captured documents/images from scanners and webcams. It is compatible with WinForms & WPF application, supporting C# and VB.NET programming.
How it Works
Enable 1D and 2D barcode decoding
Integrated into the Dynamic .NET TWAIN image capture module, the Barcode Reader allows you to retrieve barcode information from documents and images that are captured from scanners, webcams and other devices.
Royalty-free distribution with desktop applications.
- Supports the reading of 10 types of 1-D barcodes and 5 types of 2-D barcodes
- Detects QR barcodes at any orientation and at any rotation angle, regardless of color
- Supports reading barcodes in a specific area of an image
- Supports reading multiple barcodes in a single image
- Returns complete barcode numbers
- Returns barcode result as a string
- Differentiates between different barcode types
- Supports the selective reading of specific types of barcode, which speeds up the barcode decoding process
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC). Barcodes can be read even when they are partially damaged
The Dynamic .NET TWAIN Barcode Reader supports the recognition of dozens of different barcode types and sub-types.
|1D barcodes||Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, RSS-14|
|2D barcodes||Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)|
How it Works
.NET Image Annotation SDK - Add markup to PDF files
The Dynamic .NET TWAIN PDF Annotation add-ons enables you to add PDF annotation functionality to your .NET applications. This allows for markup and objects to be superimposed directly onto a PDF document, without changing the underlying master PDF. Annotations include underlines or highlights, notes and comments, circles, rectangles, and more.
Multiple annotations can be made to each page, and all annotations can be independently resized, moved, rotated, and placed on different layers. You can also select multiple annotations to form into a group.
Built-In Annotation Objects and Basic Features
|0 - 100% Transparency|
|Customizable fill color|
|Customizable line color|
|Rotate 90 degrees|
- Set the order of annotations by using "bring to front" and "send to back".
- Allow any object to be rendered at transparency levels from 0 - 100%.
- Add any number of annotation objects to an image. These objects can be moved and resized independently.
- Multiple annotations can be selected as a group so that they are moved as one object.
- Annotations can be printed with the base image.
- Text annotations can be rotated with the image in 90 degree increments.
- A smooth dynamic display. Objects are shown with an outline when resizing, so the resulting size is clear.
- Responds to numerous mouse clicks events, allowing custom scripts or actions to be implemented.
- Annotations can use custom controls by making use of the Annotation Data class.
- All icons for all annotation types are fully customizable at any size.
- Intuitive and powerful interface.
How it Works
The Dynamic .NET TWAIN OCR add-on is a fast and robust Optical Character Recognition library that can be embedded into your WinForm & WPF applications. It can accurately perform OCR on scanned documents or images captured from webcams and convert them to text or searchable PDFs. In addition to English, multiple Asian languages are supported, as well as Arabic.
Comprehensive language support
Dynamic .NET TWAIN OCR add-on supports more than 40 languages, including Arabic, Chinese and more.
Supports multi-thread processing and zone OCR, which significantly speeds up text recognition in scanned documents.
Multiple output formats
Dynamsoft OCR SDK enables you to save OCR results in the following formats:
- searchable PDFs (including PDF/A 1-b)
- text files
- as string variables
In addition, text over image technology supports multiple image compression formats, which reduces the size of PDF files.
Accurate character recognition and font identification
The SDK not only provides basic OCR results, but also detailed position and format information. This includes font names, font sizes, line widths, and more.
Why Dynamsoft OCR SDK
- Based the highly developed open source Tesseract OCR engine, the optimized Dynamsoft OCR SDK delivers accurate recognition, faster performance, and more.
Introduction to Dynamsoft's OCR SDK (PDF)
- Robust Integration: Multiple document processing features can be combined in a single convenient package. OCR integrates seamlessly with document scanning, 1-D and 2-D barcode detection, and annotation.
- Award-winning technical support: Dynamsoft is committed to providing you with exceptional and comprehensive customer service, and provides multiple support channels: phone, live chat, email, online meetings, forums, and knowledge base. More info >>