Enterprise-Grade 1D & 2D Barcode Decoding and Generation
Dynamsoft’s Dynamic .NET TWAIN SDK has an integrated barcode add-on. The barcode reader add-on allows you to retrieve barcode information, while the barcode generator API allows creating barcodes in scanned documents and captured images.
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is powered by its own barcode library so users can read or generate barcodes to use for existing image files, with scanners and webcams.
Support for Popular Barcodes
1D: Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13 UPC-E, UPC-A, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), Industrial 2 of 5
2D: QR Code, Data Matrix, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported), driver’s license
Realize highly accurate and fast decoding performance to meet small or large barcode task requirements for scanning common 1D and 2D barcodes.
Barcode Reader Module Features
- The reader module is the .NET wrapper of Dynamsoft Barcode Reader.
- Read multiple barcodes in a single image
- Differentiates between barcode types
- Selective reading of barcodes
- Zonal barcode recognition
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC)
Barcode Generator Module Features
- Creates barcode images in Windows Forms and WPF applications
- Support .NET framework 2.0 and 4.0
- Allow the barcode object to be drawn onto BMP, PNG, JPEG, PDF and TIFF images
Some samples for developers to get started, whether for existing image files or from image captures in scanners or webcams.
This is a comprehensive WinForms sample that enables document scanning, webcam capture, local file loading and barcode reading.View sample >
This is a comprehensive WPF sample that enables document scanning, webcam capture, local file loading and barcode reading.View sample >
Barcode can be used for autoprocessing in document batch scanning, such as classification or batch separation.View sample >
This sample demonstrates how to capture images from a video stream and how to read a barcode on the image.View sample >