Web-based Document Scanning SDK for Linux
Dynamic Web TWAIN Linux Edition
Access SANE Scanners from Browsers on Linux
- Access SANE compatible scanners on Linux Ubuntu, Debian and Fedora
- Customize scanning settings including Pixel Type, Resolution, ADF, Duplex, Contrast, Brightness.
- Supports basic image editing features such as Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Flip, Erase, and ChangeImageSize.
- Supports saving scanned documents as PDF or images to local disk, remote server or database.
- Create a cross-browser cross-platform web scanning solution along with the TWAIN scanning modules of Dynamic Web TWAIN for Windows and macOS.