Document Scanning SDK to Rapidly Deploy Your Web Applications
Trusted by over 5300 Companies for its Robustness and Security
- Comprehensive support of scanner drivers including TWAIN, ICA, SANE and eSCL.
- Cross-browser support on Windows, macOS, Linux and mobile.
Enterprise-level Document Scanning
Scan Tens of Thousands of Pages
- Proprietary Disk Caching for unlimited document scanning in a session
- 64-bit service available to handle large data
Scan Documents with Unmatched Speed
- Time-consuming APIs can be called asynchronously
- Trigger-driven events to streamline business workflows
Out-of-the-Box Image Editing
Built-in Viewer and Editing
- Customizable image viewer
- Built-in UI for text annotation, zooming and de-skewing
Export and Upload
- Multiple Compression algorithms to reduce file size, including JPG encoding for TIF
- Save to PDF, BMP, TIF, JPG or PNG on local or network drives
- Chunked or multi-threaded uploading to handle large data
Ensuring Security of Your Data
Your data stays secure and stays within your network
- Built-in HTTPS support with configurable SSL certificate
- Digital signature
- Data encrypted in-transit and at rest
- Authorization required for accessing local files
- Cached data deleted upon unexpected SDK closures
Build a Proof-of-Concept in an Hour
Over 60 sample projects to help you quickly create a customized POC.
Server:Nginx, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, ASP.NET (C#/VB.NET), PHP, jQuery, Node.js, JSP, ASP, and more
- X-Copy deployment — no on-server installation needed
- MSI installer — do batch installations for an entire network
Industry Leading Performance
Unmatched performance for the most demanding business applications.
Security a Top Priority
An ISO 27001-certified organization who follows the best practices of information security.
Award-winning Customer Service
No obligation pre-sales support to help you determine feasibility for your business scenario.
– IBM Datacap Team
– David Haring, Lockheed Martin
- Joseph Smith, Product Manager, for American HealthTech
Web TWAIN Security Features
In this article, we will go through the security features at the heart of the trust Dynamsoft customers have for Dynamic Web TWAIN.
Download the PDF >
10 Rules for Evaluating Web TWAIN Components
This whitepaper is for software developers building web applications that acquire images from TWAIN-compatible devices through web browsers.
Read More >