Technical Sales Development Manager
Full-time, Remote-first, Vancouver office
We're looking for a Technical Sales Development Manager to join our Vancouver team. In this role, you'll be a member of the Vancouver sales team, with direct revenue impact on our team's growth targets. You'll be working with enterprise accounts, ISVs and Integrators such as IBM, Lockheed Martin, Intel, Siemens, HP, Seagate and Deloitte, who integrate Dynamsoft's SDKs within key applications across their organizations.
You're a technical, self-motivated person with a knack for engaging with developers and technical leaders to visualize solutions that will transform and optimize workflows. You're experienced in all aspects of the sales cycle, including account management and have a track record achieving and exceeding quota.
This is a remote-first hybrid role offering best of both worlds, with a mix of focus time and inperson collaboration. Team members meet once a week in the Vancouver office and monthly for in-person social events to make connections and have fun.
What You'll be Doing
- Drive revenue growth as a quota carrying member of our Vancouver sales team
- Work in conjunction with our technical specialists to present solutions, and demonstrate product functionalities and explain licensing options
- Prioritize, process and close inbound leads to achieve revenue targets
- Identify key decision makers and understand the close process of opportunities
- Research customers to understand their growth strategy and find expansion opportunities within the accounts
- Develop quotes and proposals, and present to customer decision makers
- Use LinkedIn to connect with and identify roles of customer contacts
- Navigate to senior staff, executives and even C-suite to close business
- At least 3 years track record achieving and exceeding quota in a sales role
- Experienced managing all aspects of the sales cycle from leads to closed business
- Ability to overcome objections and close business
- Professional sales training course eg. Customer Centric Selling or equivalent is a plus
- Team player working collaboratively with internal resources including technical support, legal, management etc.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Understanding and experience working with developers and software development tools
- Understanding of component software and integration
- Technical proficiency of web and mobile applications (product training provided)
- Ability to work early mornings and attend periodic virtual evening meetings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams and Dynamics 365) required
Compensation based on salary plus commission, ranging from $60,000 to $100,000