Junior Image Algorithm Engineer
Full-time, Vancouver office
What You'll be Doing
- Implement and test advanced computer vision algorithms for image analysis and data processing
- Perform algorithmic research and development for automated detection, analysis, and interpretation of images
- Evaluate and optimize performance of existing image-related algorithms to meet or exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Conduct research to identify potential improvements in deep learning models for computer vision tasks
- Stay current on the latest advancements in the field of computer vision and deep learning and incorporate new techniques and technologies to improve existing solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Must be a self-starter with strong self-learning abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Strong communication skills and a great team player
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good understanding of programming principles and computer systems.
- Advanced proficiency in C++ preferred
- In-depth knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms preferred
- Familiarity with common computer vision libraries such as OpenCV and deep learning frameworks preferred
Compensation ranging from $50,000 to $70,000