The latest Chrome does not support NPAPI any more, and thus we have to find the alternative as soon as possible. The HTML5 technology is the answer. HTML5 uses WebSocket for asynchronous communication between Web clients and Web servers. This tutorial will share some tricks about how to use WebSocket to empower your Web solutions.
- Libwebsockets Introduction
- Image Transmission between a HTML5 WebSocket Server and a Web Client
- Barcode Generator with HTML5 WebSocket
- How to Remotely Scan Documents from PCs and Mobile Devices with HTML5 WebSocket
- How to Implement a Java WebSocket Server for Image Transmission with Jetty
- Document Web Scanning in HTML5 and Java