TWAIN scanning SDK for web apps
“In developing our image viewer and scanning solution, a significant concern was to quickly have an ability to support multiple browsers in Windows and Mac. We also didn't want to have to worry about the challenge of staying ahead of browser updates whenever they happen. These were the primary reasons we chose to use Dynamsoft's Dynamic Web TWAIN SDK and it has delivered.”
- Monica CollettSoftware Product Manager
Easy integration and end-user distribution
- Supports cookie & session integration for HTTP image uploading.
- MSI installer available for IT managers to easily do batch installations to their entire network.
Nginx, IIS, Tomcat, Apache and more
ASP.NET (C#/VB.NET), PHP, JSP, ASP, etc.
Empower your web applications with imaging add-ons
Read linear barcodes, QRcode, PDF417 and DataMatrix
Capture images from DirectShow compatible webcams
Covert text PDF files to images
Our customers span the globe
Dynamic Web TWAIN is trusted by the companies with high-security demands like Lockheed Martin. It is also used by scanner vendors including HP, Epson and Fujifilm. Dynamic Web TWAIN is used in critical industries such as healthcare, government, insurance, finance and manufacturing.
- TWAIN specification 2.1 and below compatible
- Supports both 32 and 64-bit TWAIN drivers (ActiveX, HTML5, Plugin).
- Supports SANE drivers (Linux Edition).
- Supports basic image editing features such as Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Flip, Erase, and ChangeImageSize.
- Supports saving images as a byte array.
- Support SSL for HTTP uploading and downloading
- Scanned image data is encrypted.
- You can choose to store the scanned images in memory or local disk with IfAllowLocalCache property.
- All cached data is encrypted. It can only be read by the Dynamic Web TWAIN Service and is destroyed when it is no longer used.
- Supports SSL for HTTP uploading and downloading.
With Dynamic Web TWAIN, you can interact with scanners simply by implementing a couple of lines of provided code. Dynamic Web TWAIN boasts cross-platform and cross-browser support. You will not have to deal with different APIs to support different user environments. Rich sample code and award-winning customer service make it even easier.Learn more ›