Browser-Based Image and Video Capture SDK
Browser: Internet Explorer 6 and above, Edge, Firefox, Chrome
Operating system: Windows
No dependency on 3rd-party frameworks.
Web server: Nginx, IIS, Tomcat, Apache and more.
Operating system: Linux, Windows, and more
- Developers can have complete control over a webcam, e.g., exposure, iris, auto focus, etc.
- One Dynamsoft Camera SDK object can have one video viewer and multiple image viewers. Image viewers can be dynamically created and destroyed.
- Supports embedding video stream in a browser
- Supports image editing
- Supports importing from DIB and exporting to base64 and DIB
- Uploads specified images to an HTTP server. Both sync and async modes are supported.
- More features →
How it Works
- Windows Service
As demonstrated in the above illustration, there are two core modules in Dynamsoft Camera SDK:
- It is installed on an end user's PC. And users only need to install the service once.