Thanks for downloading Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Package!
Your download will start shortly. If your download does not begin, click here to retry.
Once you have got an application running with Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Python edition, you can explore the many features of the SDK to see how to make the best out of the SDK.
If you are just getting started with Dynamsoft Barcode Reader Python Edition, we recommend that you read Getting Started first.
Handle Difficult Scenarios
While the SDK has been carefully tuned to provide the best possible performance in most use cases, it can be further tweaked to provide an even better performance for barcodes/images of similar characteristics. Read the following topics and see if any of them might be helpful in your case.
- Read inverted barcodes
- Read deformed barcodes
- Read incomplete barcodes
- Read dense barcodes
- Read barcodes from a large image
- Read Barcodes with small module size
- Read barcodes with imbalanced colors
- Read barcodes with uneven lighting
- Read images with texture
- Read images with lots of text
- Preprocess images to read difficult barcodes
- Automatically detect barcode Region of Interest
- Get barcode confidence and rotation
- Get barcode location
- Get detailed barcode information
- Filter and sort decoding results
- Use intermediate results
This page is compatible for:
In this article: