Webcam Capture in C# or VB.NET
Dynamic .NET TWAIN Webcam Module is a C# wrapper for DirectShow webcam capture library. You can use the .NET webcam library to acquire images from DirectShow compatible webcams. With the library, you can access webcam for video preview and image capture in C# or VB.NET easily with simple and intuitive APIs.
Need to develop a webcam capture module for a Web application? Check out Dynamsoft's webcam library for web app.
- Takes images from DirectShow compatible web cameras.
- Saves and upload images to a local disk, FTP site, web server or database.
- Supports image formats including BMP, JPEG, PNG,TIFF, PDF, multi-page TIFF, and multi-page PDF.
- Provides video container for previewing live video.
- Integrates with the .NET TWAIN scanning module for scanning documents from TWAIN compatible scanners.
- Integrates with .NET barcode reader and OCR add-ons for image processing.
- Supports WinForms (.NET 2.0 & 4.0), WPF and Any CPU build.
Save Time and Cost
Intuitive .NET APIs enable you to access DirectShow webcam easily. This saves you time from learning the details of DirectShow framework. Code samples of interacting with webcams in C# and VB.NET are provided. Award-winning technical support is available to help you deliver a successful solution rapidly.
Royalty Free Desktop Distribution
License is perceptual and allows royalty-free desktop distribution.
Site license with no developer limit is available.
Check out the pricing page
Why Choose Dynamsoft for Your Imaging Technology
10+ years of experience in document imaging.
Associate member of the TWAIN Working Group and Gold Certified Partner of Microsoft. Trusted by major companies across different industries including Lockheed Martin, GE, HP, Walgreens OPTION CARE, U.S. Bank National Association, and more.