Free Barcode Scanner App For iOS&Android
Barcode Scanner X is a free barcode scanner application that transforms mobile devices into barcode recognition tools. This barcode reader application lets you read linear, 2-dimensional barcodes, and high-density QR codes from camera video streams, image files, and screenshots. With the release of its latest version, Barcode Scanner X is now faster than ever with the help of Camera Enhancer SDK. It is available for both Android as well as iOS.
Barcode Scanner X
Download Barcode Scanner X
Get free “Barcode Scanner X” app for iPhone from Apple Store:
Get free “Barcode Scanner X” app for Android from Google Play:
Barcode Scanner X supports multiple barcode symbologies, from linear codes to 2-dimensional barcodes.
- 1D Barcodes: Code 39 (including code 39 extended), Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Industrial 2 of 5
- 2D Barcodes: QR Code (including Micro QR Code), Data Matrix, PDF417 (including Micro PDF417), Aztec Code, MaxiCode (mode 2–5), Dot Code
- Patch Code
- GS1 Composite Code
- GS1 DataBar (Omnidirectional, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked)
- Postal Codes: USPS Intelligent Mail, Postnet, Planet, Australian Post, UK Royal Mail
Barcode Scanner X provides multiple exciting features to help you perform robust barcode scanning on the go.
- Supports decoding multiple barcodes in one image
- Supports barcode scanning for passports, ID cards, boxes, etc.
- Reads barcodes at different orientations and positions
- Reads barcodes without a quiet zone
- Supports barcode scanning from either image or camera live stream
- Flexible and user-friendly settings
- Free from annoying ads and in-app purchases
The Barcode Scanner X also offers advanced features to take barcode scanning to the next level.
- US Driver’s License: To extract information from PDF417 codes on driver’s licenses.
- Data Matrix DPM: To read Data Matrix codes statically or moving objects on a conveyor belt.
- High-Density QR Code: To read high-density QR Codes with bigger data.
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): To rapidly scan and decode VIN codes at different distances and angles.
Integrate Barcode Scanning Into Your Own App
Do you need to add barcode scanning functionality to your own mobile application? Try Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK, a powerful barcode scanning solution that lets you embed barcode reading capability in your iOS and Android native apps. With its 30-day free trial, you can explore all its features.
Before you get started, please try our online demo.