Dynamsoft Camera SDK 2.0 for Android Mobile Capture Released
We are happy to announce the release of version 2.0 of Dynamsoft Camera SDK for Android. The mobile capture SDK enables you to integrate image and document capture in your Android apps quickly. With the built-in document detection and image processing, your app users will be able to capture scanner-quality images using their mobile phones.
- Added a setZoomIn method to support zoom function on the video view.
- Added setPageSize and getPageSize methods for PDF files.
- Improved the quality of the converted PDF files.
- Improved the uploadAsync method to support uploading multiple png/jpg images at a time as separate files.
- Added a deleteAll method to remove all the images/documents in DcsBuffer.
- Added setDefaultImageMode and getDefaultImageMode methods to set or get the default image display mode (colour, grayscale, or black-and-white) on document edit view.
Try for Free
We built a demo App for you to try out the features of the SDK.
Want to implement mobile capture in your own app, download the free trial and try it out.