Add-on to Dynamic .NET TWAIN
Dynamic .NET TWAIN's barcode add-ons enable the reading and writing of multi-format barcode symbols to and from images and documents. The barcode engine can be used in any WinForms or WPF application that is written in C# or VB.NET.
By integrating with the image capture module of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, you can get barcode information from images captured from any TWAIN compliant scanners, DirectShow webcams and other imaging devices.
- Supports reading 10 types of 1-D barcodes and 5 types of 2-D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Reader SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS-14) 2D barcodes Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)
- Supports reading barcodes in a specified area of a selected image
- Reads multiple barcodes in one image
- Detects QR barcodes at any orientation and rotation angles, regardless of its color
- Returns the complete barcode number
- Returns the barcode result in a string
- Detects the barcode type
- Supports reading specified types of barcode which will speed up the barcode decoding process
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC). Barcodes can be read even when they are partially damaged
- Supports writing 2 types of 1-D barcodes and 2 types of 2-D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Generator SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 128 2D barcodes QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)
- Supports writing barcodes in a specified area of an image