Add-on to Dynamic .NET TWAIN
Dynamic .NET TWAIN's barcode reader and generator add-ons enable the recognition and writing of 1D and 2D barcode symbols from and to images. The .NET barcode library can be used in any WinForms or WPF application that is written in C# or VB.NET.
By integrating with the image capture module of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, you can get barcode information from images captured from any TWAIN compliant scanners, DirectShow webcams and other imaging devices.
- Supports reading 10 types of 1-D barcodes and 5 types of 2-D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Reader SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS-14) 2D barcodes Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)
- Supports reading barcodes in a specified area of a selected image
- Reads multiple barcodes in one image
- Detects QR barcodes at any orientation and rotation angles, regardless of its color
- Returns the complete barcode number
- Returns the barcode result in a string
- Detects the barcode type
- Supports reading specified types of barcode which will speed up the barcode decoding process
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC). Barcodes can be read even when they are partially damaged
- Supports writing 2 types of 1-D barcodes and 2 types of 2-D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Generator SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 128 2D barcodes QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)
- Supports writing barcodes in a specified area of an image