Generate and Decode Barcodes in C# or VB.NET
Dynamsoft’s Barcode Reader and Generator SDK for .NET enables the recognition and writing of 1D and 2D barcode symbols to and from images. The .NET barcode library can be used in any WinForms or WPF application written in C# or VB.NET.
As an add-on of Dynamic .NET TWAIN, you can integrate the barcode reader with the image capture module of Dynamic .NET TWAIN to retrieve barcode information from images captured by any TWAIN compliant scanners, DirectShow webcams and other imaging devices.
- Supports reading 10 types of 1D barcodes and 5 types of 2D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Reader SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, Codabar 2D barcodes QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not supported)
- Supports reading barcodes in a specified area of a selected image
- Reads multiple barcodes in one image
- Detects QR barcodes at any orientation and rotation angles, regardless of its color
- Returns the complete barcode number
- Returns the barcode result in a string
- Detects the barcode type
- Supports reading specified types of barcode which will speed up the barcode decoding process
- Supports Error Correcting Codes (ECC). Barcodes can be read even when they are partially damaged
- Supports writing 2 types of 1D barcodes and 2 types of 2D barcodes
Barcode Type Barcode Generator SDK 1D barcodes Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5), UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS-14) 2D barcodes Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, PDF417 (MicroPDF417 not c)
- Supports writing barcodes in a specified area of an image