Rapidly Implement Barcode Recognition to Your App
Dynamsoft’s Barcode Reader SDK enables you to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in your web and desktop application using just a few lines of code. This can save you from months of added development time and extra costs. With the Barcode Reader SDK, you can decode barcodes from various image file formats (bmp, jpg, png, gif, single-page and multi-page tiff, and PDF). This includes from device-independent bitmap (DIB) formats which can be obtained from cameras or scanners.
- Linear Barcode Types
- Include Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Industrial 2 of 5.
- Development Environments
- Such as Visual Studio .NET (C# / VB.NET), Visual C++, VB6, Delphi, Eclipse, Xcode, etc.
- 2D bar codes
- QRCode recognition is supported. Support for DataMatrix and PDF417 decoding is available.
- Mac Edition
- The Mac Edition provides C and C++ APIs.
- Coming soon...
- Support reading barcodes from iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android is on its way.
Three Ways to Use the Barcode Reader SDK
|Standalone SDK||Add-on to Dynamic Web TWAIN||Add-on to Dynamic .NET TWAIN|
|Desktop application support||Yes||No||WinForms or WPF|
|Web application support||Server-side recognition||Client-side recognition||No|
|Read barcode from||Images, PDF files, DIB||scanner, webcam, Images, PDF files, Base64 string||scanner, webcam, Images, PDF files, DIB|
|Get samples||Try online demo||Get samples|
Save Time and Cost
- Intuitive APIs enable you to do development for barcode recognition within a couple of hours. This removes the need to learn the details of barcode.
- Technical support is available throughout the evaluation process to help you rapidly deliver a successful solution.
Barcode Reading FeaturesLearn more →
Reads barcodes within a specified area of a selected image
Reads multiple barcodes in one image
Can read poor quality and damaged barcodes
Detects barcode at any orientation and rotation angle
Why Choose Dynamsoft for Your Imaging Technology?
- 10+ years of experience in document imaging.
- Associate member of the TWAIN Working Group.
- Trusted by major companies across different industries Learn more →
- Provided with 16 hours of optional award-winning technical support.