Rapidly Implement Barcode Recognition to Your App
Dynamsoft’s Barcode Reader SDK enables you to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality in your web and desktop application using just a few lines of code. This can save you from months of added development time and extra costs. With the Barcode Reader SDK, you can decode barcodes from various image file formats (bmp, jpg, png, gif and tiff). This includes from device-independent bitmap (DIB) formats which can be obtained from cameras or scanners.
- Mac Edition
- The Mac Edition provides C and
- Coming soon...
- Support reading barcodes from iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android is on its way.
- Development Environments
- Such as Visual Studio .NET (C# / VB.NET), Visual C++, VB6, Delphi, Eclipse, Xcode, etc.
- Barcode Types
- Include Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, ITF, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, etc.
- Coming soon...
- Support for QRCode decoding is scheduled in Q3, 2015.
Three Ways to Use the Barcode Reader SDK
This barcode SDK can work independently in desktop and web applications.
Add-on to Dynamic Web TWAIN
Dynamic Web TWAIN is a browser-based document scanning and webcam capture SDK.
Add-on to Dynamic .NET TWAIN
Dynamic .NET TWAIN is a .NET component for document scanning and webcam capture.
Save Time and Cost
- Intuitive APIs enable you to do development for barcode recognition within a couple of hours. This removes the need to learn the details of barcode.
- Technical support is available throughout the evaluation process to help you rapidly deliver a successful solution.
Barcode Reading Features
- Reads barcodes within a specified
area of a selected image
- Reads multiple barcodes
in one image
- Can read poor quality and
- Detects barcode at any orientation
and rotation angle
Royalty Free Desktop Distribution
Only a developer license is required for the development of a desktop application. There is no
runtime fee for desktop distribution. A server license for server development and deployment is available.
Why Choose Dynamsoft for Your Imaging Technology?
- 10+ years of experience in
- Associate member of the
TWAIN Working Group.
- Trusted by major companies
across different industries
- Provided with 16 hours of optional
award-winning technical support.